The Arab Potash Company (APC) is guided in all its activities by its core values:
1. Integrity and transparency by applying the highest standards of integrity in conducting business with full transparency, through accurate and timely disclosures that are readily accessible to customers, employees, suppliers, community members, shareholders, and regulators.
2. Safety and environmental protection. APC regularly reviews, updates, and improves its safety procedures at all facilities, to remain among the best companies worldwide in minimizing work accidents and injuries, and it searches continuously for new and more efficient ways to minimize solid, liquid, and gaseous discharges and emissions that result from APC's activities.
3. Competitiveness and profitability. APC works to maximize competitiveness and profitability by constantly searching to procure best resources at optimal prices, and to enhance the efficiency of its processes.
4. Team spirit. APC's concern for the welfare of its employees does not stop at their safety. Every effort is made to improve their working conditions, as well as their remuneration packages, and to sustain a two-way dialogue with them to maintain a healthy team spirit.
5. Partnership with local communities, especially those most directly affected by APC's activities. Regular meetings are held with community leaders and civil society organizations to be informed of their needs, and APC runs an active CSR program to address shared concerns and contribute to the communities' sustainable development.
6. Cost consciousness. All members of the APC family are expected to be cost-conscious and to exert every effort to minimize costs and stop waste throughout the Company, in all resources (water, electricity, fuel).